Friday 28 March 2014

Work complete... oh no it's not!

Thought I'd get everything out of the way by today - and I had. All review work done and I planned to work on the Headshock compilation this afternoon, not really work but just pootle with the running order, drop a few tracks in favour of others. Then I get a request for some library tracks I submitted ages ago to have alternate mixes!
Will see if I get them done today/tomorrow or not. Lots of other stuff to do, plus seeing the Orb tonight.

I should also buy a printer as I keep needing one and now Pat's retired getting stuff printed is a problem, and of course I want something printed right away!

Arse/Feck.

Turns out Minilogue do more groovy stuff than I knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgiL7lsIATA&app=desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment