Tuesday 7 October 2014

Recovering from birthday weekend...

Getting old... too much drink but a pleasant weekend with family. Taught squash by my sporty stepdaughter and was doing reasonably well until I got the ball stuck in the ceiling. Too wild with excitement at participating in actual sport. Had nice walks in woods with Pat, saw red squirrels, swam around quite a bit and ate good food. It's all good!

Got my last batch of tracks accepted and sent in, reviews to do for softsynth and some more iPad synths, so plenty to get on with. Good after a lull. Weather turning, think we've had the best of the year, but a fab year really, no complaints.

Someone actually finished my novel and appeared to think it an improvement on the previous one. Maybe I should push it more but want to get the third one done then release the whole thing as one, which I hope will click with people. Otherwise, wtf...


No comments:

Post a Comment