Thursday 2 October 2014

Phil would've been pleased...

My old pal Phil Smillie would have been so proud to know how well 'In Session' is being received. I'm kinda choked myself as we could have put this on bandcamp ages ago, while he was still alive. Of course you never know do you?

I have already chosen archive05, which is one I'd thought of before. A CD actually labelled 'embrace the chaos'. Will leave it a month or so before putting it up though, feel I could be releasing too much even though it's free.

I'm doing a few app reviews at the moment, a decent batch too that I'm actually enthusiastic about. One of the frustrating things about jotting down notes into a blog like this is I can rarely say anything related to the reviews and when I do it's vague and meaningless. I'm sorta proving my point here.

Anyway, I bought the USB/Lightning adapter for my iPad Air but I'd still love to find the perfect keyboard/docking station setup for all the cool synths I now have.

More lovely weather, if only it could stay for the weekend in the Lakes with Pat, Dawn & Chris. I have packed lots of beer and bought a bottle of single malt.





No comments:

Post a Comment