Saturday 18 May 2019

New Case

I was slightly miffed to note my new Makenoise case is slidey fecking nuts. I really dislike them and it took way too long to install the modules I wanted, then more time when I instantly wanted to change a few. I guess it means I won't be shifting the contents around much. That buffered mult will probably become a Pico DSP though :)


Heh, that wasn't even the last tweak. I replaced Chance with the Marble Physics, much more fun as a modulation source. Oh, took out the Vermona too and put in a 4-way mixer/VCA and Wasp filter. Mad eh? Actually very happy with my reduced-choices setup. It totally works.

The MN case may be a PITA when it comes to sliding nuts but its mod bus is brilliant, exactly what I wanted.


Started a thing in F. Recorded first impression of it.

https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/teensybitstonedyoudneverguesstho

Deleted following morning cos it was shit. Sorry.


Should probably tidy up at some point.




No comments:

Post a Comment