Monday 12 April 2021

More slight novel faffing - and then it's done!

 Yeah, well, the cover should be OK now after yet another small tweak to fit. I even went through the text yet again on the basis of John Christian's feedback. I expect I'll have introduced  a shit-load of new errors along with all the conjunctions and semicolons he felt would make it more flowy and readable. I could go on tweaking forever as when I went through I found lots of mistakes, perhaps more than previous sifts. Darn. Anyway, sent off one final proof before hitting publish. 

More folks asking for old cassette material on bandcamp. I will have to pull my finger out before they all die of old age. Trouble is I'll want to make it all sound nicer, which takes time and means computer being woken up. Oh well. 

And it went out on the day the old, tiger-killing lizard supposedly croaked but very possibly just changed skins. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0924679KZ

Pat's off this week so I've stocked up on beer, tinned chilli, hot pizza, just in case I don't feel like leaving the house. It's 'queue outside non-essential shops and sit outside pubs' day. 
Ordered some cool jazz I heard on radio 3, which had some synth in it. From Gagarin's Point Of View, it was called. Sunny but was frosty overnight. Today is a weird waiting day, anticipating a few days much slower pace and hours of relaxed, indulgent studio time. Was going to stock up with a ton of curry but seeing the queues in Preston I think the roads might be a bit mad. 

Oil projector thing ordered in a feeble attempt to use up some of the PRS that's coming. Colin has already tweaked the firmware for a slower rotation. 







No comments:

Post a Comment