Thursday 6 January 2022

New Year's Day - t-shirts, blue skies and time to change the Volcano bag...

 I've meant to replace it for a while - it leaks a bit and it getting quite sticky and falls off a lot. I suspect it'll still fall off a lot after I clean it but we'll see.

Pat's decided to get another dog. Knew it was brewing but hoped she'd wait for a while, given the horse is a full-time hobby already. I didn't offer to help with it, although it will inevitably eat into my time and be tying and all that. Can't decide what to do today so will open some beer...

Pah, Sunday and absolutely pissing down. Dunno how much of this I'll keep - recent things for free
https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/album/2021-bin-gon

Well, it was Monday and my mum was admitted to hospital, chest infection. 
Back still aching. Decided as it was Bank Holiday I'd have some whisky and smoke (from tiny bag) and wrote some novel sections I'd meant to do for a while. It fleshed out parts I should maybe have done a lot earlier but I'm happy enough - it lets me sort the pacing of the sections that already exist and do a bit more on the edges. All in all, good. I added Tony's pic of me as my new fb profile pic. 

Thursday mum still on hospital, pneumonia they're saying now. She's hoping to be home tomorrow.
I agreed to do another gig - at the Plau gin place in March. Will do something gentle and ambient I think. 

This week's walk...










No comments:

Post a Comment