Friday 31 December 2021

It's X-mas, ho fecking ho!

 I do like humbugs though. Just sent the various recent projects to Tim via wetransfer and am listening to yesterday's thing Mochdre. Today is Saturday and nothing symbolises the baby jesus to me more than my weekly drain check. 


The lava lamp looks so nice I think I'll get another for downstairs. This one is to light up the dark Synthi corner. 


Course it does some of its best work before getting fully warmed up. Dunno if we're walking this week as it's pretty pissy. Had a jolly beer in a noisy pub yesterday, which made a nice change. Think it's a studio day today - need to replace Cirklon's battery and a few other small chores, some tidying.  
Took me longer than it should to replace that battery, mostly because I looked at the wrong video, idiot! Anyway, all done and working again so might have a Cirklon afternoon. Hurt back somehow, just bending over, so will need some form of pain relief. Might have to check out more of those whiskies, which I'm struggling to write meaningful thoughts about. 

Played Accidental Hermit this morning for the first time in a while. I know it ain't one of my more popular albums but I like it a lot, definitely up there with Scottish Suite in quality. I don't listen to my own stuff too often cos I don't think it's healthy - better to listen and be influenced by a more diverse selection, n'est ce pas?

Today, Wednesday, my back ache wasn't as bad. Met my cousin Gary on the way back from Sainsbury's. 

Trying updates for BB and Cirklon - the BB now deletes unused wavs without fucking your project (not tried that for ages though so may have been fixed before)

One of my favourite things: using MS20's button to clock its S&H. Tuning wildness but at any time you can stick on a note that excites you.

I might kill this tomorrow, depends, you know. Not totally sure which tracks went on it, heh

https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/album/2021-bin-gon







HNY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment