Sunday 23 June 2013

Pen and paper, oh no!

Well, today I went for my "pre interview assessment". I think companies can afford to be choosy these days and it makes sense to whittle down the candidates if possible. Good set of questions for suitability for the job too, I'd have been far happier if I didn't have to write all the answers down longhand. My writing is truly appalling and after answering the first question I switched to block capitals. This looked a different kind of ugly but may have been more readable. Anyway, fairly happy with what I put. I also had to do a phone thing and I realised later I missed a couple of details but at least I was concise. Now, we'll see... other folks there seemed nice and good candidates too, so it's in the lap of the dogs.

Just packed up the studio, as usual I'm taking too much gear but too late to rethink. Seriously dude, what's wrong with an Octatrack/A4 combination with a keyboard to play along? Cirklon plus Perfourmer 2 plus delay plus SH-101 plus controller keyboard... madness given it'll be a small space, no soundcheck, probably torrential rain coming in too. Fecking eejit as usual!! Hey ho :)

Here's a picture of Pat on her horse. She's in the distance, if you're wondering. You're not though, are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment