Tuesday 25 June 2013

Popular Fiction

Well, the sun continues to shine. The results of this are as follows:

I take some lovely long walks each day.
I sit in the garden a lot.
I don't do a lot of work.

I went to the library though to get some reading material. Came back with a Stephen King, PG Wodehouse and Tom Holt, which I believe could mark me as low-brow. See if I care. :)

This evening I will make more progress on the review I started,  fortunately it's not terribly complicated and I've successfully tried out 90% of what it can do already. Phew!

Cashed in a policy that would otherwise mature in 2027 or something stupid like that. No point paying £20 a month when it's making jack anyway. This isn't an indication I'm dying, except in the sense we all are. Rather it's an indication I'm living and intend to have fun while doing it.

This is all I shall write today because I'm heading out into the garden again having secured beer and chocolate. Let's see if there's a half-decent photo from the morning walk shall we...


I was gonna fix the levels on the Jasper one but haven't. Will probably need to isolate the sky and bring up the contrast of the lower section quite a lot. Can't see me bothering, not that good a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment