Friday 30 June 2017

Artwork, heart work and lighting-your-fart work,

New attempt at artwork, done again from the various bits and at the proper dimensions for book. This way I can put the text on without using Amazon's iffy cover creator. Then Tim can tell me where I should have put it ;)







Yeah, I'm getting carried away as usual. Simple pleasures eh?

Right, Friday afternoon calling. New chorus unit to explore, Lyra is home and the Pro2 filter 2 possible bug to test.

Found an old stash I thought I'd lost. Made a vid. It was meant to be just an ambient one with Juno 6, looper, Tony's chorus and the OTO reverb. That was the plan but totally forgot. :)

Jeez seems like Tony was right about the Pro 2 - they really did cock up. The cutoff frequency knob only works in its second half and doesn't close the filter. You can do it but only by adding items to the mod matrix or some nonsense like that. Will take it up with DSI but I feel gloomy that it'll be the usual 'welcome to the future' shit that people give you these days when they really only partially understand a subject but that's enough because they're busy with other things and you should be grateful and not moan and... did I mention I'd found an old stash? Has turned me into old moaner today

Watching Ed Sheeran, not seen him before. Kinda good at first but dunno if I could eat a whole one. In contrast Jain is wonderful and I could listen all night!

Anyway, I'll post this then go watch it. If it's really crap the link probably won't work in the morning :)











No comments:

Post a Comment