Monday 5 June 2017

The cat away

Sunday: recorded some good stuff (sounds that way right now, fresh like), of which this is part

Yep, could be  a good week.

Studio getting closer with the arrival of the new mixer. Have the usual Main/Sub level issues, could use the subs instead but seems daft. Putting FX returns into channels to allow more flexibility in direction, although looks like if I use FX3 return I can send to subs also, will investigate when in a mixer mood. Main thing is it works and does what I wanted. Feels nice quality too, amazing for the money.



As the Microsampler fits in so neatly down there I might plumb it in ready for sampling bit from one of the auxes. Good to fill it with modular noises methinks. I don't need the other FX right now but handy to have the option. Repeater will slot in at some point too, always good to have that in play.

Have not done much with the module review although I have played with it and started to form opinions and jot down notes.

Torrential rain today. Drains coping (phew). Bought myself a lot of stinky food for the week and a very unhealthy amount of beer. Hoping Tim will help me get through it.



No comments:

Post a Comment