Tuesday 27 June 2017

Sweet!

OK, this isn't an official announcement but here's my test print of Bogus Realities. First glance it looks in far better shape than the first print of FAF. This is with a rough test cover. Still cool!


Well, it's Monday and already I've done books 1&2. By 'done' I mean read through and marked corrections. I really must learn to write shorter, snappier stories. Sadly that means I might have to write unstoned and maybe even sober in future. I fear that might take the fun away though.

Realistically, it's still a long way off perfect and even minor corrections won't fix all the juvenile, weak humour. Seems surprisingly sex-obsessed too, which I confess I hadn't really noticed before. I could have written this 40 years ago. Clearly I haven't matured at all. And many of the best lines are nicked from Harvard Lampoon! I am a bad person!

Update: I reached the end. Made many notes large and small. Should get it all fixed by sometime next week. Wheeeeeee!

Currently trying to persuade Arturia that the 'don't stop the music' rule should apply to their Beatstep Pro. A nice new update just spoilt by this




No comments:

Post a Comment