Saturday 26 May 2018

It's Friday, it's raining and it's OK

It really is. Not raining enough to fill the ponds but will sure help. Garden is looking well lush anyway and so am I.
Yesterday, after a wee smoke, I inquired about purchasing a grandmother. Today, practically sober, I sealed the deal. Why is a bit of a mystery, even to me, and I can only hope I paid for a Moog synthesizer rather than some unfortunate crone. This proves, beyond all doubt, that I need to fit some kind of smoke detector capable of automatically switching off my wireless router and locking me out of the big shop called the internet. In my defence, the demos were good and answered most of the questions I had about sound quality.

Now I'm going to power up the Model D and do the obvious shit with it.

Yes, Redshift's TTU is far superior to Last. Klaus Schulze has a new one too and it's pretty low key stuff from what I can tell so far.

Saturday
Well, Pat hasn't had the best start at the new/old stables - she lost the keys this morning. Yesterday's piece is kinda mellow, might benefit from some guitar. Oh and here are one or two more phone camera shots, still messing with overexposure and kinda liking it. Dunno what the day holds. Well, it holds beer I expect. And warming up last night's thai. 








No comments:

Post a Comment