Saturday 19 May 2018

That moment when...

... you open the grinder and find your good old pal left you a generous donation to the weekend's creative writing fund. Different to the other stuff too, got a purply tinge to it.

Too hot for the studio this aft. Should reorganise the novel, delete all the parts I fancy starting over on. Having written it once, I think I can do a better version starting from a clean slate rather than editing and making do. Still got my start and end. It'd be like having, if not a plot then surely a map.


I don't often take pix with my phone but those are Sequentix HQ and last Sunday's walk with my mum, respectively.

It's Saturday now, no idea when I started this entry. Have sat around drinking mostly today and have tweaked some of the 'Hell' parts. No rewrite, still carving out useful bits from what exists and trying to make them more modular.




I have done very little today so far. Feel totally zapped and mongated. Indeed, I might just go back to the whole sitting around looking vacant thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment