Wednesday 30 May 2018

30th Anniversary Blog

No, I'm not going all mushy on you - but I have been married to Pat for 30 years now. Kinda nice someone would stick with me that long as I know I'm not always a perfect human being. Here's to another 30!

Recording yesterday went really well - the whole 'just play' idea working out splendidly. Gained some HS stuff and a track of mine got some guitar, just needs its two halves splicing together and a small amount of arrangement. Next cloudy day I'm on it!

Now then, it's Wednesday, almost the end of May and the weather continues to be fab. Continuing to work in the garden, actually enjoying myself just pottering about, thinking about novel plots, basking in the sunshine. Have started work editing P & T - not doing major rewrites or mass tweaks this time, just going for the important stuff.

More fuzzy phone photos. I know they're lo-fi but I sorta like the fuzziness and I'm playing more and more with the quick draw effect, which confuses the light meter.





I have Tim's Digitakt here to play with. If I like it, could be a good replacement for both my Analog Four and the Electribe Sampler. Although it lacks quite a few features of the Electribe, it has enough appeal of its own. All depends how much fun it is to use, how easy to get samples in, how it handles sequencing/processing external gear. I will report my findings here, mostly to try and make this blog in some way worthwhile and relevant.





No comments:

Post a Comment