Tuesday 27 July 2010

Didn't do much of note today. Worked on more Fantom samples, such a slow and tedious process though. Starting to think I made a mistake getting it and some simpler alternative would have been more pleasurable to work with - Proteus plus Nova perhaps. Ah well, too late to worry about that now.
Dark & Dangerous: worked on a new track, needs a better drum loop but I'm putting in some orchestral surges and crescendos I found. I must try to find someone to flog some music to before I get engrossed in another review. That NI thing should be here soon and hopefully that will help but the rhythmic thing is gonna be an issue until I either get a dedicated drum thing and play it myself (Alchemy has inspired me there) or buy more loops...
Ho hum, tomorrow is another day. So they say.
Pat gave a talk today to some cancer women about wigs and they want her back to do more. Is there nothing that woman doesn't excel at? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment