Wednesday 21 July 2010

Funny day, worked on a couple of tracks, some good pointers on one from Paul (de-Shreeve it!) which I'll address tomorrow. Bought Chameleon despite them not replying to my email about the envelopes and also asking if there's a waveform step function like the V-Synth. It does have some great V-Synth qualities though and I've used it already. Also bought Native Instruments Evolve Mutations (1+2) - Paul sure knows lots of the top softsynths. Decided not to blow all my cash on laptop but buy some decent things for my existing machine and let the hardware do the gigging. Smaller PC laptop may still be useful though to cut down on carrying modules. Just not blowing two grand on a Macbook.
No work on review today but discovered the arp edit part and took some screen captures.
Went to Chorley and saw amazing rainbow and spectacular sky.
Some good Cirklon ideas hatched.

No comments:

Post a Comment