Tuesday 20 July 2010

Lots of rain. Meant I didn't manage an afternoon/evening quietly working as Pat stayed home. I really must work out how to write music when not alone in the house, not sure how this little block arose. At least the review is going well, just need to get the opening bit done, trim some of my more caustic comments and find out where the arpeggiator editor pages are.
End of our street almost flooded again.
With no musical progress I suspect Mars may think I'm not bothered doing some tracks in the style of that last one he sent. I want to but struggling to get going. Would be easier if I had a proper brief to work from rather than this hope that he'll be impressed and want me to do more.
Looked at Alchemy. Seems ace - some very V-Synth functions although envelopes seem "typical digital" (start at zero). Have asked about that plus about stepping through samples V-Synth style using the arpeggiator. If it can do that I'll buy it, I think.
Seems my packages have reached Chorley which isn't too impressive for a day's travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment