Saturday 18 September 2010

Abs2 given thumbs up so starting on the edits. Not totally sure what title to use, either Earth Dreams or First Breath (or something else) seem workable, will see what Mike thinks. I think I've settled on the track titles now and have created logic versions of each edit I'll do.
Pat working until midnight (getting a bit too often this I think) so I guess I have time. Will do edits this afternoon, review tonight (unless Colin sends new OS over).
Managed to get SokkOS loaded into Xoxbox which is good as it gives me more to say.
No reply from P.Origo (again) so I'm starting to think that's gonna go bad. Wasn't happy initially after they "lost" all those Headshock CDs and really didn't seem to give a shit. Will I ever learn about dealing with these folks? Anyway, their "agreement" (the one that talked about regular statements!) says I can get my CDs back at any time. Well, assuming they reply to my emails that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment