Tuesday 14 September 2010

Um didn't manage to get started on a new track despite trying. I did at least get two Xoxboxes for review and fortunately not too much to get my head around other than how to upgrade the OS. A very arcane method that has so far defeated me, but there's an OS I really want to try if I can.

Hopefully I'll get it written and still have time to do the last new age track and work on the Berlin gig. Oh, and the Superdupernova if that comes. Busy, busy. Berlin's definitely starting to look "interesting" which makes it annoying we're missing the Monday. Duh!

And will Cirklon be ready?

Edit: I did, through sticking at it doggedly, produce a track that I rather like in the end. Titled "Ether" it's light but has a lot of subtle stuff going on, tinkly, ghostly piano and celeste, lots and lots of pads added with a very light touch and a sort of ringing metallic solo part. So that, with a few more tweaks and general evening-up work, makes 12 decent tracks I'll get on a CD so M@Abs can OK. With luck I can get the project completely done alongside any review work and Berlin prep in the next month.

Right, gotta look for a tuner and some lightweight racking next.

No comments:

Post a Comment