Friday 3 September 2010

Fantastic walk today, saw a bunch of deer who were totally unafraid of me. Later, painted the shed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/soft_room/4955027662/

Got a spare 10 mins while my Fantom XR loads up. I daren't put any more samples in it even though there's tons of space left. Anyway, ample time to hammer in a blog entry. Can't be arsed with new age stuff tonight so gonna mess with Cirklon sequences and see if "Song 13" is as good as I thought it was. Very unusual for Pat to comment on a tune from the hardware side of the studio.

Having an odd Facebook conversation with a guy whose principle frames of reference in life are Star Trek and Uri Geller. Hope he never hears "Eaten By Pigs"! He's ranting against Richard Dawkins. Only other person I know who does that is John and his is a purely religious reaction. I dunno what M's reason is. Ah, Fantom booted, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment