Saturday 11 September 2010

Hah blog gaps are when the fun stuff happens

It's true. I don't have time to blog if I'm doing cool stuff, as in this case going to Barcelona, having a great time with John, meeting Isgar and Michel and being in a lovely city during perfect weather. No way I'm gonna write it all up here. So we'll skip past it with just the thought that both Isgar and Michel are inspiring human beings in their own way and I hope we'll continue to be friends.
although didn't get any of Isgar and Michel.

Just had curry with Carl - excellent and included a new dish they did for us that isn't on the menu. Nice too, dry, minty and hot with a dusky almost Jalfrezi taste. Things looking good for Carl and I really hope his new project works out, looks like it could. :)

Today didn't do a lot but potter; Tim came round which was pleasant.
Oh, went to Gong yesterday in Manchester with Tony. Excellent as usual. Those guys still have what it takes - and some!

Hehe impossible to sum up Barcelona in a paragraph but I did. Weird.

Shit, that bloke off Torchwood is on the proms! WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment