Tuesday 26 June 2012

Music doing well, the Vietnamese tracks I did are being aired on Thursday, Ch5 at 21:00
http://www.channel5.com/shows/extraordinary-people/episodes/the-baby-with-a-new-face-extraordinary-people

So that's good. Spent the day with the drum machine today. Think I've sussed it all without the manual but will have to read it to verify a few things. Should be able to start writing soon. Sorted the Logic end - basically it is 32 bit only and didn't even show up in my Logic until I started it in 32 bit mode. Then when I went back to 64 bit it showed up via the bridge. Support guy was on my Mac 2 hours before it dawned on me what the problem was.
Need to write more music. Not keep faffing aimlessly. Still, novel making progress of sorts although it's straining to go in a direction I hadn't planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment