Tuesday 2 October 2012

Cold persists

Darn it, haven't totally recovered from my little cold. Had a nice walk this morning, best photo of the day wasn't that great. This is the second best. :)



Watching Crazy Heart, good film. Don't seem to have the energy for much else except lounging around. I should work at something, but hopefully I'll feel more like it tomorrow. Pottered with a few uninspiring classical samples, transferred to Octatrack but it wasn't singing for me today. I opened the laptop a few times for no reason in particular. Note to self: rediscover purpose! Jeez I'm crap at being sick! Instant maudlin.

Agreed to a review, colourful thing. Looked at the Brian Eno app and pondered reviewing that, but how would a mental pygmy review anything by Brian Eno? Unlike him, I'm not even 100% sure that's how you spell pygmy but pigmy or pygmi ain't doin it for me and I'm damned if I'll spellcheck it. My reality, my spelling. :)

It occurs to me I ain't seen Big Lebowski for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment