Monday 1 September 2014

Old stuff dug up

Funny how, as soon as you post a link to an old album you put on bandcamp, you get a flood of requests for people who want a link to a free one. For reviews, their radio show, their pet hamster. It ain't like I ask a lot, just enough to keep bandcamp off my back. So Red Book was always a favourite of mine, even if I did have to add a second album to widen its appeal to the synth fanatics. Blue Book was knocked off in a weekend, not that that makes it bad, but still...

https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/red-book

Been getting back into Cirklon having deliberately put the P3 aside. The A4 is still so bloody slow compared to Radias/P3 combi and if it weren't for this lingering desire to be able to play live sometimes, I actually think I'd have scrapped it by now. Or used it exclusively triggered by P3. Maybe that's what I want to do. Cirklon is never gonna be the slick performance sequencer I want it to be.

Work today, 7 new 'epic darkness' tracks to offer out.

The new novel 'Liminal Entity' is around the 18,000 word mark which means I have the start and end in some detail and the middle sketched out. That's the part that's a drag, but unfortunately it's dominating my thoughts and not helping me do actual work. Sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment