Wednesday 3 August 2016

Be-Jaysus!

It's all good, as they say. Channel 5 came through, definitely ready for a new module or two, praise be!

Keeping very busy, done more eurorack reviews, getting some good stuff to play with although they still didn't send the power supply for that case. Not great I ordered my Doepfer ribbon from the UK deliberately so I didn't get a fucking euro adapter - BUT I STILL GOT A EURO ADAPTER. There, capitals, grrrrrr!

Working hard on new 'minmal electronica' tracks for a new library project. They sound good to me so far, got 10 of them, should be a couple more if I get time. Time where does it fucking go?

I finally got 'From Beer To Eternity' redone and out there. No idea how to make Amazon re-deliver to people with the earlier version though, sadly. Must try and sort that out. It still isn't perfect because every time I try and read it I see typos, spelling mistakes or general shit. Why don't I see that stuff from the text editor screen?

BEER

Colin and Tony may be coming tomorrow. Really should find out. If so, must tidy up!

Slow down world,please, I want to take a day off the whole spinning thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment