Tuesday 9 August 2016

Synth DIY

Went. It was very quiet. Kept thinking I could've saved money and bought modules. Sad or what?


Hmmm wasn't meant to be that way up. Mind you, could say the same about life.

Anyway, don't think I'll be doing DIY next year. May organise a meet further north - assuming Colin hasn't departed these shores by then.

Have some cool stuff in for review, haven't asked for the new Behringer. Figure it'll already be taken and I dunno how interested I am anyway. Seems good for the price but they'll be everywhere so I think I'll stick with my Juno 6. :)

Lots to do, including more library work and a quick turnover 'exclusive' review, about which I've heard little since the first ask. Presuming it'll still happen. Waiting for my euro power supply, discovered it was sent to the office - weird since the case itself was sent straight to me! Still no sign of the UK power supply for the Doepfer ribbon. Dunno if I'll use it at gig now.

Looks like the beach volleyball has ended. Pat put on this weird sport with guys trying to do the same thing and I kept asking 'what's this?' until she muttered something and turned over. I don't know, there I was trying to be enthusiastic about sport and the thanks I get?






No comments:

Post a Comment