Monday 22 April 2019

Good Saturday

That's what I'm calling it. Yesterday was hot and sunny but I got no enjoyment from it.
Got stoned, did a track, sent to Don, possibly prematurely as it sounded a bit diffuse and incoherent this morning.
Sunday afternoon, sunny, have chilled with some beer and now I may go and do something else. My appetite for making these simple pieces of music is undiminished. Must chase my pal about the missing Virus as it's starting to seem like he's not actually willing to part with it. I dunno, you do folks a favour...
Knocked off another. Resisting sending it to Don but think I can do a better performance. Tomorrow though. G&T now methinks and lounging around.

Monday, still sunny. I must have commented how lovely it was to at least five other dog walkers this morning. Every one responded with a warning about how shit it'll be starting Wednesday. What is it with people???

Monday and I knocked up a better version (on second go) which I would possibly trim by a couple of mins if going entirely for lean. Working title is Old Juice 3. Will send to Don if I think it OK later. Still a bit stoned. Gonna walk Jasper and enjoy sunshine. MP3 sounding good, bit dancey possibly but drums easily liftable.

No comments:

Post a Comment