Tuesday 2 April 2019

Stars - reached Enif

Which is a pretty good place to be. This simpler, restricted setup is working out really well compared to a setup that gives me everything I could ever want, at once. Forcing myself to use the OT sequencer is making me make more of its patterns, to create melodies fragmented according to a plan. Just takes a while setting up every trig though. I do wish for proper real-time MIDI recording rather than the 4x16 step arrangement but forcing myself to stick with something is bearing its own rewards.

Loving getting into the studio at the moment.
Got to get that Pipe sorted though.

https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/enif


Yeah, well. Went to see Tony. He made the tweaks but concluded the issue is not the contacts but the thing itself being borked. So, after months of pointless faffing, it's going back. Arse. I should do those module reviews before my final burst of enthusiasm goes.

May attend Synth DIY after all. Colin gonna come into Liverpool and we can have a few days in the studio, doing curry, etc. Sounds like a plan. Right, today I think I'll head to Fomalhaut!





No comments:

Post a Comment