Thursday 12 August 2021

Bandcamp Friday

 We have a new EP out. 

https://anothernewthing.bandcamp.com/album/memory-alarm-ep

I think there are videos too. Yes, here's one and another




Those were some of the photos from John's visit. It being Friday there may be more nonsense posted later, we'll see. Had nice stoned video chat with Ann and her chap, all very pleasant. More nice Super 6 stuff.

This was today, possibly not the best version I recorded too.

The 'gas giant' album still not moving - quite amazing that this one is still waiting for artwork but nothing I can do as he's on a new project. Frustrating and no idea how long it's going to take.

Thursday again. Not many people interested in the EP, perhaps because you can only squeeze a tit so hard before you no longer get milk, also possibly because Memory Alarm wasn't one of our better songs. At least I think the idea of keep doing more EPs seems to have fizzled out, which should save some cash in getting videos done. Will try and knock up some noodles for Don and see if we can come up with new material. Anyway, Lined up to play on this glorious sunny morning I've got Hannah Peel followed by Vaughan Williams. Then a short walk in the woods, a visit to Sainsbury's (to see if the good sushi man is there), followed by either a studio afternoon or some house maintenance stuff (I think I know which will win that contest - unless it's hot up there).

No Lakes walk this week with Tony as he's sorting his van.

I sent my wishlist to Udo, along with suggestions how user config tweaks could be made without compromising the UI.


Listening through my recent tracks I almost have a new thing. Not that I need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment