Saturday 21 August 2021

Oopsy

 Friday worked well. New thing emerged, better than yesterday's thing. No don't click I've already deleted it. Sober Saturday listening. Actually the second version worked better but I still think it needs a third crack, or to be left. Off to see mum this morning, maybe Tim will fancy doing something this afternoon. I know it's wrong of me but I was secretly pleased to see how old and broken the Jenkinbeast appears in one of his videos, like Mark E Smith's crack-smoking grandad. 

Will get the latest Uhtred book from my mum, number 12 of 14 I think. The gist of each is that Uhtred kills his enemies, in case you were wondering. I found myself extending a fight scene late last night, after Pat had gone to bed, which is probably inspired by some of the sword play. Not quite sure how but I think I allowed my hero to get bitten and it seems I lost one of Hell's Project Managers too. I obviously allowed the lizards to set up a darn good ambush but it's going to mean a diversion now. Oh well, not doing the plot thing this time so we'll see where it takes us. 

Headshock on great form today (Saturday) - got something special from a boozy, smoky jam. DFAM and Soup starring. Some Mellotron. 

Well now. I might work more on novel this evening, if Pat goes to bed early. Had plenty of single malt so feel like writing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment