Thursday 23 December 2021

Another dear friend...

 The incomparably wonderful Tony Sawford has left us, still too shocked to write anything more. Without him a lot of great live albums would not exist; his support and hard work always there, dependable to the last. Will write more when I know it. 

Last night I think I worked out the final strands of my plot, which I hadn't been trying for but it just slotted into place. A new track from Don to try and work on today. 

Bugger, I took Pat's phone charger to the yard and when leaving, reversed into someone driving in at the same time. I looked behind me - nothing there, then there was. She hadn't seen that I was reversing and I hadn't seen her either. So I said to let me know and I'd pay towards the repair. Arse! Wish I'd used my car - it beeps if things are behind me. Update: a neighbour informed us this woman regularly swoops into her driveway at high speed and has collided with gateposts on at least two occasions. Now I understand a bit better how it happened - she basically ran into me. Will see if she calls.

Yesterday's walk was good, although not great for photos. My knee held up well with the support borrowed from Anneke, mine arrived so will see how that compares. Today I have a Synthi solo to add to a new tune  the one I did the other day was strangely cheery and twee but done on the Mac. Might see if Tim wants to come tomorrow as Pat's invited Margaret Saturday which might cramp our style somewhat. Would love a few days to dig into novel now I've had a blinding flash of inspiration on how it all hangs together and will end. Not that it matters, I at least have it in my head now, which is good.

Some pix, even though they aren't brill






No comments:

Post a Comment