Sunday 12 December 2021

CDs arrived

 And they look nice (OK, I didn't get prior approval of the on-CD text but hey, could be worse). Also they sound fine, which you always want to know for sure. All good fun! 



Anyway, Ron kindly sent me a few so there's one for Dave Hill, Tim, John, Tony...

Now then, it's a cold Saturday morning and I'm going to do a bit of writing, send Dave's CD and see what the postman wanted to leave yesterday - although not enough to try the large silver knocker in the middle of the door. I now have all 7 Thursday Next novel, so good to get through those. 

Oh yes, I knew I forgot something, Thursday's walk pix:






Think we've given up on Zhen Zhen. Last night we went for two house 'specials'. Pat got this bland gunk and I got charcoal in batter. Whoever took over should probably employ a cook and soon. 
The new TD book arrived. Seems pretty lightweight though - basically walking you through albums and gigs, pasting in a few interviews, doing a couple of original interview - but not with Franke and Baumann, just a couple of Steves. Still, I'll get through it in between my writing work and whatever chance I get to jot down novel notes. I did just have that sudden tangent which is a fun thing to follow, but it'll have to keep. 
A mild week coming up so here's to walkies, writies and drinkies. Must get more single malt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment