Saturday 18 December 2021

Monday, some work

 Yeah, I knuckled down a bit today to do some writing I'd promised to do. Made a good impression too, hope to get it mostly done tomorrow bar a bit of spit and polish. Got some US royalties (not a lot), plus it's PRS time again - lower than of late but still higher than I'd expect. Reminds me it's bloody tax time again in January. Anyway, will probably treat myself to an RC-505 mk2, just because. I wonder if I'll hear anything about the Osmose this month?

Got bored with the TD book - it put the TD in tedious actually, which is a surprise. I just don't see the point of so many pages that simply take a walk-through tour of albums and gigs. Rather than read any of them I'm just listening to the recordings.

Finished my writing - will go through it again fresh Friday morning then send off. Walkies today.

Sylvain did one of his wacky reviews of the CD. He seems to hear chords in the first track and accuses me of 'funk' twice, which is a first, but I think his heart is in the right place (Canada?). I suppose this is how a lot of people approach my novels - a lot of words that may, or may not, mean something. See what you think... https://www.synthsequences.com/post/nagle-howard-the-species-gap-2021 Seems like Matt's name confuses people, which is weird as it's more normal than mine. 

Saturday, had to chase postman down the street. He claimed to have pounded on the door but I pointed out that I'd managed to hear the sound of the letterbox but not his mighty first. Demanded he try that knocker thing we'd so naively thought to install. 

Yesterday's track seems ok, although I think I posted the worse of two mixes. Tim coming today so hopefully will be on better form. 

Was misty for this week's walk





 Must see someone about my dicky knee. Was even sore just walking and not even down a steep hill...


No comments:

Post a Comment