And I still haven't connected a MIDI controller to it, although I plan to try that soon. Similarly I'm not 100% sure which FX processor best suits it but may try the 404 again but making sure I get rid of that granular delay from my base set as the crackly nature of it annoys fairly quickly. HX-One possibly still tbe superior option though so more experiments needed.A single effect probably cleaner and simpler and the HX has some nice distortions that, I noticed, sounded really good when flicking through yesterday.
Monday and the painter guy is doing the front room - hardly seems 5 mins since it was painted last. Anyway, I didn't get chance to try work through my MPC issues but I think towards the end of the week it's meant to turn rainy so should be an opportunity then. Must get together with Tim too and see how he's doing. Missed my sister this weekend and forgot to remind her Pete was here and I wasn't coming. Seem to recall next weekend is clearing mum's house time so t's all go. Hmm, car service tomorrow. Garden needs my attention. The usual.
Thursday was great. Realised MPC does record MIDI notes when Octatrack is master so what's the Tonverk doing? Worked on P3/JD banks and pleased with what I have and there are tracks on the MPC for things I can play. All good. Recorded some nice Atrium today - into the SP-404.





No comments:
Post a Comment