Sunday 3 June 2012

Fantastic family wedding yesterday, couldn't have been better. Saw some family members I hadn't seen for years and years. Feeling a little delicate today so cooking myself a vindaloo for tea.

Asked what to be billed as for Glade, didn't realise I'd be mentioned anywhere. Settled for smokyfrog and now thinking of maybe taking a keyboard of some sort, Virus maybe, just so I have some way of jamming along. Aiming to play from thursday midnight until friday 6am with CDs to play whenever I run out of steam. Won't be able to do much if it's too light as can't see LEDs etc. Was gonna mainly wing it but now thinking of possibly preparing a bit more. Time permitting.

Lots of royal shit on telly today. We're all to celebrate queen not being dead or something. Old people seem to like this stuff though so no room for my cynicism. If they were a bit less into the cruelty and bloodsports I might be able to stomach giving 'em forty million quid a year to sit on, or whatever...

This evening continued to go through my songs, trimming here, pruning there.
http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/letgo-improv
I think I need more Synthi - loops and noises. Aim to make each of the songs I have last 30 mins (do-able). Hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment