Friday 1 June 2012

Swapped my old Proteus for the new one. It seems to run cooler and its screen is dimmer but I can live with that. Had to upgrade the OS and transmit my patches over then, interestingly, had to swap the rack ears because my screws wouldn't go through the holes on the new ones.
All running well though. No actual work done except a small amount of song tweaking. A bit of a pointless week it has to be said. But hey!

Had fun playing the Prodigy, still haven't calibrated the theremin. Getting Dave's Arturia thing as he bought another version. Hope there's no faffing about getting the reg transferred, I remember Paul's hassle with them.

Considering which keyboard to gig with this year. I think if I could get MIDI out on the Prodigy I'd take that. Don't think Colin will have time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment