Saturday 23 June 2012

Phew, didn't flood but I left the sandbags over the gate for now. Pat off tomorrow for a week so should get plenty done. Horse duties but shouldn't be too bad.

Wrote most of the app review I have to do, a hundred or so words still to trim off but should be fine. Started the drum machine review also, will progress as the week goes along. Hope to also get lots of the novel done, prepare gig for Awakenings and write some orchestral stuff. Have set the Humax to record the ch5 program with my music in, better than listening on a laptop. :)

Probably won't take Octatrack to Awakenings. Most of what it does suits dance/festivals so I'll use the Perfourmer 2 I think. Must check whether Synthi really is sick. Cirklon's individual song load/save working well, will be able to grab some older material never properly performed/recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment