Friday 8 June 2012

Worked on my latest chilled/house/lifestyle album for Abs today. A bit of a drag doing all the 48kHz stuff (cos Logic can't remember in between bounces that's what you want) and the various edits. But I've made a good start, even contemplated adding a couple more tracks but will settle for the dozen I have. They go well together I think and should be OK for holiday/travel type progs too. Have compiled some metadata and all I need to do is write some album notes, tempii etc.
Did 10 tracks out of 12, some of the ones I've done may need further tweaks but I prefer to plough on fast and fix later.
Would rather be playing but such is life. Colin working hard too, hopefully cracking the final tough hurdle so it'll be on to the good stuff at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment