Tuesday 15 January 2013

Awesome!

Eventide was repaired and it works, phew! So glad. Sorted deal for SK20 and paid the guy, packed the Digitech well and posted it. Hope the SK gets here soon as Tim and I can use it for next sessions. Done some prep. Recorded some theremin stuff tonight including an actual track made up from the bits. It's growing on me too, seem to be on a roll at the moment. Reminds me of when I was a kid supposed to be revising for exams but music ideas pouring out had to be satisfied instead. OK for O Levels that approach but not owt more demanding. :)

Shit this track is quite ace. Features a simple one note sequence from SH-101 but with a really nice use of filter FM, musta been thinking about the Sonic Weekend synth with all those mods. To come this is, April, rambling. Yes, another night indulging myself. Hair shirt later, promise. :)

Glad I've moved the SH-101 onto that new stand and connected theremin to its Moogerfoogers (and plugged in pedal and using theremin CV outs!). Some interesting stuff happening and some new possibilities. Liked everything I did with the theremin tonight, first time in a long time. I'm rambling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment