Sunday 6 January 2013

Next time I'm tempted to say to Pat "I always choose the films, you choose one this time", remember that she will always, inevitably choose something utterly useless. Call it instinct, call it bad luck, call it what you will. A film starring Simon Pegg called a Fear of Everything, just in case you were wondering. Shame she didn't fancy Cockneys Vs Zombies...

A great review of BF in Amazon, many thanks!


The ideas presented in Bogus Focus creep up on you quietly, before exploding full-on in an insane kaleidoscope which you feel genuinely intrigued regarding how the anti-hero, "ordinary" Dai Williams, will cope with. There's plenty of twists and turns, especially regarding Dai not quite being all he appears, and this is all set to a backdrop of biting social commentary recognizable - but just different enough to make the point - from the one we live in today. Overall a really good read. It packs a great deal into its deceptively short length and certainly makes you ask a few questions about your universe, man. Think Doctor Who on acid meets Hitchhikers on weed: whadda combination!

Today's photo



This evening I expect I will, once again, achieve very little. I'll complete the iMPC review though before I get baked and maybe work on Eternity Program as I do have some ideas for it starting to hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment