Friday 4 January 2013

More directionless twaddle

Despite my resolution to prepare my showreel, find some addresses to send it to, get into gear, I had a pleasant noodle on the synthi. Then I added some Perfourmer overdubs, kinda angry cos my first attempt didn't record right (cocked up the mixer bus routing again!), but amazingly did it again with a very similar vibe. Also pissed off that the Eventide Mod Factor is now completely unusable. So that's gonna be more outlay. That guy asks for help again I won't be so helpful.

Looking at a few minor repairs stacking up, including Freebass resonance pot, Prodigy transformer, Synthi envelope level knob, Mod Factor, Roland Space Delay power supply (?), I think there's something else too but can't think of it.

http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/tanelorn


No comments:

Post a Comment