Monday 21 January 2013

Another groovy night recording...

I know, I know, what a life! Tim came round in the afternoon and we tinkered until late, ended up recording a load of stuff, some of which at least is darn good - cos I'm listening to it now. Blimey. More to come too I think. Real shame that Yamaha SK20 wasn't here but at least the Mod Factor making good contribution. Gonna move the V-Synth and use the JX3P instead, V-Synth sounding good tonight, seemed to use a bit of everything.

Began my letter to the local council planning office so they can laugh and discard my objections to decimating our local nature reserve.

Moog announce the Sub Fatty with a 2 octave keyboard. Seems the Korg rumours are true and the mini MS20 is a reality. If so and the price is as quoted, well I won't give my thoughts away. Hope to review that one.


UPDATE: Bloody hell. I'm 40 mins into the Headshock stuff and still gobsmacked. No idea how we did it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment