Friday 10 May 2013

Ah, cheap CDs!

Amazingly my (admittedly not very extensive) advertising of the JIC live performance from 2007 in Spain has generated precisely one purchase. Is £4 too much to ask? Could be, I just bought 6 CDs for a tenner from a shop in Preston. These are by:
Nightmares on Wax
William Orbit
OMD
Radiohead
Shamen
Rachmaninov
I have no idea what order I will listen to them except the William Orbit will probably last as I think I have it already, doh!

Re-sent the liner notes for my LP and tinkered with them only slightly. Had a nice stroll with Pat and generally sussed a few things. This evening I may go to OMD in Manchester but it's equally likely I'll stay in and get hammered with Tony. I do intend to go see Damo Suzuki on Sunday though and Tim Blake mentioned a Hawkwind gig at Jodrell Bank, which I'd quite like to attend.

Bought some nice paper to paint on plus a new brush. Tim posted a watercolour that is absolutely amazingly good. Thank heavens art ain't a competition cos he's way, way more talented than I am. Hey ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment