Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday spent

Nothing much happened today. I was told how I once painted a bedroom mural involving a castle and a rainbow. Pat remembers it too, clouds it had too apparently. Trouble is I can't recall doing it, how weird is that? Anyway, I have a new one to do involving a bear and a rabbit, that's all I know. About time I got the paintbrushes out, been meaning to get a canvas for some acrylic work so perhaps this will be the spur I need.

This evening, with no real need to do anything, I'm gonna have a beer and a smoke and work on Eternity Program. Seems a long time and I've been doing the same chapter forever so gonna move to another part of the story. Making it a series of related short stories does make it easier to write in one sense but knowing how far to follow each strand is the hard part.

Listening to "Adrift", a classic album nobody knows about, which is a shame.

Last night I recorded this. http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/lost-volts

Sunday evening, writing went well. Some dots have lined between them now. Track seems to have been appreciated. Folks must be listening with bass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment