Thursday 24 March 2016

Synthfest UK 2016

This site has gone live, the secret's out, or trickling out anyway. So here it is:

http://synthfest.co.uk/

Venue is Sheffield Octagon, where I played many years ago. Should be a combined modular meet, manufacturer show, live music and all sorts of fun people along. Me too, dunno if I count as fun, but I'm helping out since it's a 'SOS in the north' thing. 

Will soon start telling people, sending invites, posting stuff on forums but for now, the dozen or so people who watch this blog apart from me can be in the know first. Gosh.

Today I'm doing that thing people of my age do when they suddenly glimpse either their own mortality or can't fasten their pants. Yes, going to a gym. And yes, I know it won't last. 

I shoulda organised going to Berlin next week but looks like I won't be arsed...

Oh, and there's this!


No comments:

Post a Comment