Tuesday 4 July 2017

Post-retirement blues

You know, it's tough enough getting used to the freedoms of retirement without regular requests to do stuff. Not only is it proving difficult to get someone to take over the modular column but the book is also now demanding work. Not editing work but actual words. And cos I'm not the kinda guy to just let someone down, I'm trying.

Trouble is... my mind has shifted almost completely into Bogus Realities. I only realised this over the weekend when I started contemplating what would happen next to all the characters. Regardless of whether anyone else cares, I find I'm paging out huge swathes of data from my mind, or at least deep-archiving it, to make space for my virtual universe and its characters. Must keep at least some normal personality left or Pat will accuse me of being a monosyllabic zombie.

Hey ho.

I did a video showing my problem with the Pro2. Seems they want me to send my motherboard back, they won't let Tony fix it. Frustrating but perhaps worth it.


I also put out the pre-gig sketches, not as me though. Mick did his usual great job making it sound way less shit. I should let him do the music too.
https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/subliminal-to-liminal
I may announce it at some point soon or just let it fester a whiles ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment