Sunday 23 July 2017

Rediscovering Fun

I have to admit it, being able to have a stable studio is really making a difference. It seems like all the time I get in it is quality now I'm not moving stuff around to integrate review gear into things. If I could only ditch the module reviews at some point. Actually used a review module today, changed my opinion of it too once I dug in and did proper tweakage.

Bliss!

Did a video. Somehow cocked up the audio by forgetting to record the new mixer's first set of group outputs, losing the MG2, Synthi and OT/A4. Eejit! Not a great thing anyway, too much beer first. Weird how people like the noodles I cock up. Must be a lesson there.


Should do a Headshock video, shame I can't get the camera to get the whole room in.

Good day noodling. Didn't do any work. Recorded though and learnt about System 100m. Lyra through Pitch Factor sounding amazing, making weird chordal nonsense that's quite different.

Woke up today convinced it was Monday. It's not, it's Sunday. Off to see my mum, curry with my sis later, must start the two module reviews properly. Time to start sweet-talking Tim re: book cover ;)

In the crappy video, the part of the studio the camera doesn't show.

Tim and his new toy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment