Friday 23 November 2012

Doesn't look like I'll get much work done today. Visitors in afternoon and evening, welcome visitors I hasten to add, but I have a few hours now to do some more review work, mostly typing up notes and putting them into some kind of coherent order.

I uploaded this to Soundcloud, just for shits and giggles, a track Tim and I did recently with a lot of Octatrack on it.

http://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/eternity-program

I thought I'd over-herbed last night's spag bol but it turned out to be OK, phew! Serves me right for looking at the ingredients online but taking no account of the amounts. Depeche Mode had it right!

Missing my Prodigy already. Hoping Tony can replicate the LFO waveform I wanted. Turns out he thinks he knows how to do it, which reminds me how darn clever he is!

Didn't get much done today, hung around not starting owt all afternoon, bought the special offer Waves L1 but totally failed to get the licensing to work. Still unclear whether I've actually bought it or just borrowed it for 12 months. Sorta wish I'd not bothered now, reply from tech support ignored my email and just asked the standard questions which were irrelevant in this case. Sinking feeling. Don't like the software thing you have to install that gets it working, even less so cos it doesn't!

Interesting that so many of the things I wanted for Cirklon and felt important are starting to be requested. Coulda been ahead of the game I spose but I think a good push after this build cycle will get it going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment