Monday 26 November 2012

Old Stuff

Well, CDs from the 90s. I have not listened to any of them for a long time, wouldn't have today if not copying for someone. Jesus, every track is like Russian Roulette. I don't know if I'll fire a harmless blank or blow my own head off! I mean, I listened through a very painful workstation guitar solo and some out of time organ playing and wondered what the fuck I was thinking in those days. Working by yourself is all very well but I really needed someone to tell me when I was playing like a total twat. Nobody did! Thank heavens for later collaborations.

It makes me think.
If I knew so little then, how can I be sure I know anything now?

Evening didn't achieve much in review terms, confirmed a few things and started going through text looking for a nice flow. Kinda lazy, lager evening though. Listened to fab new track from Paul, only goes wrong towards the end but he knew that already.

Eaten By Pigs, must re-release that track. Waves stuff all working at last, no idea why the problems but related to them sending me two licenses I think. Fingers crossed we're sorted.


No comments:

Post a Comment